Tuesday, January 13, 2015

24 laundromat toronto,Phone:+1 416-398-1217


We’re available 24 hours in a day and 7 days a week and offer you to Toronto coin Laundromat services, you can call us anytime at 416 398 1217.



The Ultimate MUMPRENEUR Survival Guide

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.
Zia Glazier
American author, salesperson, and motivational speaker
This survival guide will act as a jumping-off point to get you on your path to achieving your entrepreneurial goals.
And yes, I'm going to use a handy mnemonic to organize this information: ENTREPRENEUR.
M-otivation. Motivation is key at the beginning of every new venture. Motivation is what will sustain you through the tough times, late nights, and hard work that accomplishing anything of value requires.
For this first step, I challenge you to make your goals public. Announce your goals to your friends and family. This can be hard, especially at the beginning, but is a necessary step because it banishes your fear of failure, and ensures that you are committed. Being fully committed means extra motivation in going forward.
Next, post up pictures that inspire you and remind you of your core abilities and goals. For example, if you're starting a jewelry business, post pictures of Etsy pages you admire, or a photo of one of your loved ones wearing a piece of jewelry you made. Put one picture on your fridge, your bathroom mirror, or on the inside of your front door where you will see it every day.
U-nique. Remember that you alone have the unique talents and abilities that will make your business a success. Along with motivation, you must have confidence in yourself, and in the experiences and skills that make you who you are.
M-indful. Along with motivation and confidence, it is essential to be mindful of your goals. Write down goals you hope to accomplish in a week, one month, and in six months. These goals should be specific, such as: "I will obtain 50 new twitter followers," "I will commit ten minutes every day to working on my blog," or "I will overhaul my website and create one that truly reflects what I want to do.
P-assion. Passion is what will provide the fuel you need to accomplish these goals. When getting started, you should use this passion to draft a clear business plan, and post it on your wall. The business plan should contain the specific goals you've set up, and ways in which you will accomplish those goals.
My steps for writing my business plan are as follows:
1. Brainstorm
Make a flow chart, map out ideas and connect them, color-code, and write down as much as you can without worrying about linking these ideas to reality just yet. Do this several times for twenty minutes each time over the course of a week.
2. Formulate
This is where you will take a look at your goals, and formulate clear strategies from your brainstorming sessions. Write these down on your business plan, and keep them on your wall, above your desk, for example. This way, you'll feel as if you are making progress, and you'll know where your heading as you work.
Let's take the goal of obtaining 50 new twitter followers. Say, you want to accomplish this in one week. Your "Formulate" step could look like this:
-Search for like-minded entrepreneurs and people who seem like they're interested in what I'm offering.
-"Follow" these people, ensuring that they have roughly equal numbers of followers and followed. This means they're more likely to add me back.
-Send a message to 10 people a day through Twitter introducing myself and making a connection with them.
-Email ten friends and ask if they know of anyone who is interested in jewelry/virtual personal assistants/my product or service.
-Follow up on these emails, and contact the recommendations within two days, providing them with my twitter account and asking them to follow for a 20% off coupon on jewelry at my online store, or a special information packet.
R-realistic.
Here, you should take a moment to evaluate the progress you have made so far, and to think a little about what you hope to accomplish in the next month.
Ask yourself:
Are my goals realistic? Are the time frames I set for them realistic? Adapt them if not.
Am I doing this for the right reasons? What exactly are those reasons? Write them down, and post them below your business plan.
How else can I motivate myself to achieve my goals?
How can I get my family and friends on board? Will my husband commit to cooking dinner two extra nights a week, or helping get the kids to school? Will my kids agree to give me uninterrupted working time when my office door is closed?
What are the risks I am taking with this venture, and why is it worth it to me to take these risks? What do I stand to gain? How will I feel if I do accomplish these goals?
E-volve. Your business will be constantly growing and changing, and it's important
N-etwork. Update your LinkedIn profile, and join several other online groups. Network with others running similar businesses in your area. You can learn from each other, share insights and tips on business strategy, and get to know a great group of people with similar interests.
E-energize. Do something that will help sustain your energy levels throughout the draining process of creating a business.
U-utilize your tools and skill sets. Make a list of your skills, and of the relevant tools available to you. Are there any skills relevant to your business that you've overlooked, or forgotten you had?
Does a friend have Adobe Suit products you could use to professionally edit photographs of your products? Can you rent a projector to use in your next big pitch to potential investors or clients? Get creative.
R-recognize your limitations, and move beyond them. Make a list of 5 of your weakest qualities, and brainstorm 3 ways to move beyond them. This will give you the confidence to move forward, and to work proactively to remedy any issues that turn up.
For example: I know I tend to procrastinate.
-Create a deadline 3 days before the actual deadline. Use the final days for fine tuning, and for looking at the work with a fresh eye before turning it in.
-Create a simple daily or weekly plan, with steps of what I will do each day to finish the work on time.
-I believe I procrastinate when there is more pressure to do a great job. This makes me feel nervous. Write a list of 10 motivators, even small ones, that will help give me the confidence to begin work at once.
"The turning point, I think, was when I really realized that you can do it yourself. That you have to believe in you because sometimes that's the only person that does believe in your success but you."
Tim Lisabeth
Virtual assistant specialized in assisting stay at home moms with entrepreneurial goals, small companies or startups.

 




3 comments:

  1. Hello guys

    Well, in the winter time, individuals must wear more clothing to keep warm and protect themselves from the cold and rain. This is also good for our business because winter clothing will fill more washing and drying machines compared to summer clothing.See more at- Coin laundromats in Toronto


    Thanks and welcome
    Alexander Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear readers,

    How are you all? actually i am going to discuss on a wonderful matters. If you have some time in your hand then please take a look ate here. I'm going to let you in on a few insider secrets that determine the value of a coin laundromat business. These few tips can dramatically increase the your wealth and income whether you own an existing coin laundromat or interested in owning one.Read more at-Toronto laundromat services


    Thanks and welcome
    Sharmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    I'm going to let you in on a few insider secrets that determine the value of a coin laundromat business. These few tips can dramatically increase the your wealth and income whether you own an existing coin laundromat or interested in owning one.Read more at-24 hour coin laundry north york


    Thanks and welcome
    Alexander Ariana

    ReplyDelete